"AME-Austrian-Music-Education" is a registered association to develop regional and international language, music, art and educational projects.
AME was developed and founded together with the Federal Upper Austrian Music School Bad Goisern. Therefore, the decisions, strategy, and realization of all projects lie in the AME Association's hand and is supported by the Federal Upper Austrian Music School Bad Goisern team.
AME could is an educational initiative. Music communication at a modern and attractive level, where the connection of different art segments is the main focus.
MAG. ROMANA OBERMAIR
- Certified early childhood educator and kindergarten teacher
- Master of Arts degree from the University of Vienna in the field of Comparative Literature and German Philology .
- 5-year travel around the world (2004-2009) through more than 30 countries; yearly regularly stay of several months in Asia, with the associated cultural knowledge.
- 2-year graphic design studies at the Hamburg Technische Kunstuniversität
- Since more than 10 years Owner and managing director of media agency Roromedia GmbH.
DR. PETER BRUGGER
- Piano studies at the Bruckner University Linz
- Dissertation at the Mozarteum Salzburg
- For 25 years director of the music school in Bad Goisern
- Organiser of numerous masterclasses eg. Brass Masterclass Bad Goisern, etc.
- Initiator of the famous Ice-cave concerts in the Dachstein Ice caves
- International concert experience in Europe and in countries such as. China (eg. concert in the Forbidden City in Beijing), Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, Egypt or Brazil
- Jury member of many national and international piano competitions
In our huge network, we team up highly qualified music teachers from our governmental music schools and befriended universities and professional musicians and with teachers and professionals from music-related art fields to secure our unique music education approach.
This music education should also be inspired by different arts, like literature, painting, architecture, or philosophy. Taking this into consideration is a big chance to create profound educational processes. These facilitate an aesthetic experience of interconnections between different arts and music forms. From famous dynasties of the old time to the famous periods of classic time of the well-known composers up to our modern society's musical and cultural needs.
Successful studying and practicing music would primarily deal with developing students' personal and individual ideas for a practicable performance, which they can realise in any respect of artist and technique possibilities. Learning music should lead for the students to an enthusiastic and joyful experience of all human sense.
Following this idea, the Federal Music School Bad Goisern organizes with the support of the Upper Austrian Government Music Office the “Austrian Music Education in China”, which follows the Austrian Examinations for Federal Music Schools according to the Conference of Federal Music Schools in Austria.